Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LAMI~

Recently, we quite crazy for LAMI(a type of gamble). Hehe... Since most of the assignments and presentations finished already~ Past Sunday we played until 2am, however we yumcha till 5am. We talked a lot there... The kaki are MunHoe, Kent, Karmarn, Zack and me~ We 5 talk talk talk non-stop. I get a lot of news through this yumcha section. Like what my friend told:"完美的东西难免一定会有缺陷". We have to accept it~


Monday was my classmates birthday celebration~ChingYan, happy birthday ya~ Planning is very important,and i am still learning how to plan~ Its really hard to plan~ I have to lie to him from the beginning until he know we celebrate with him~ Haha... Our plan is like tis, we all gather at his house-Genting Court. And we go up together. I was the person to call him out from his house then give him surprise~ Haha... As he came out from his house, we sing SONG~ After that, we went to MicHi to have dinner... The dishes quite nice, but during the process of ordering, somethings happened. I don't like how the person act~ Can you just shut up? you don't want not mean all people have to follow you~ If you got that pandai complain, you come and order lar... May be next time wont call him out already~ First time like this, second time also like this~ ISH~ I gave face to birthday boy only~ if not, hng~ wuahahahahahahahahah~


Today went play badminton again~ Actually initially my "fong" not bad... hehe~ played quite excited. But last match, my hand sprain half ways~ shit~ I cant use energy already... Once i use, my elbow there will like got a lot of needles cucuk~SAKIT... i think i need time to recover~ Today quite bad luck... We played half way, but the electric supply cut off... Initially we thought was the fuse of the court burnt, but the truth was that all TBR no electric supply that time... SWEAT~ Luckily after few minutes the electric supply came back~ If not i will scold TNB... HAHAHAHAHAHA...


After badminton, we went to Klang to enjoy our dinner- Bat Kut Teh~ Hehe... This plan was suddenly planned by Khaisen... I just followed his car. Karhong also drove a car~ We total 10 person went Klang just for that Bat Kut Teh... Now flash back also a bit ridiculous... Haha... Like what i wrote up there, really bad luck~ The shop that taste very nice closed~ haiz... Then, we turned here and there, only found 1 shop that open at night~ No care three seven twenty one... We ate there... Luckily not bad~ I still cant adapt to the kering 1... i prefer basah 1... Hehe... Bat Kut Teh got 2 types - 干 和 湿. Haha...Kering is like 宫保。 Basah like normal that we eat lar... Hehe... KarHong ate 4 plates of Nasi lor... he really geng~ After that, we went to I-city~ Really nice there... Now got spot light some  more... it has make the environment better... Really nice... Next time bring my family there walk walk... Again, we all took a lot of photos there..Hehe... Waiting Esther to upload it... Fast ya Esther.. Haha... After that, we went to PJ and yumcha at SS2 Murni... Haha... Actually we went there just had drinks and chat a lot as well... Played small games as well~ and SHIT, tmrw i will sing in class as i promised them if they create a lyric for me... and they managed to do so... Haiz... Tmrw i sore throat lar... Hehe... then no need sing~ Hope so~

No comments:

Post a Comment