Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bored~

Haiz~ This semester consider as busy or free??! As compare to the previous semester, this semester got a lot of presentations, assignments and tests~ Sometime, i being bored by these and 麻木 already...  Really hope that after next week will be more relax and free as well... Next Monday and Friday will have another tests... 

I want to sing K... i know that my singing not that good, but i just like to sing~ haha... You all say my singing very terrible but i do enjoy singing~ ^^... i don't care what your critics or what~*Blek* Hehe... But, i really envy those guys that can sing well while i cant~ T.T... 

Actually everyday, i go school with a very happy mind~ Because i believe start of everyday is a good day~ but,sometime when go school, there will people to spoil my mood... May be for whole day~ The people you all know lar~ No need me to mention him or her~ May be i need to control myself for the mood not being spoiled by the people... i have to increase my temperament( 气质)... got any methods recommend? My friend told me learn music may be is the way... is it?

I saw many couples recently~ Not new, but just don't notice it only~I saw few different kinds of couples... One of the couples is kira kira type... They very clear the fees, moneys all that... Count very clearly... even cents... Another pair is boy give type... what i mean here is whatever things are being paid by the guy... The girl no need to pay anythings as she go out with her BF... Ask you guys, you prefer which types of couple?! What i can say different people different views... No wrong or correct de... But, my suggestion is must have coordination between and can you afford that... If can, then no problem... If really cant, don't force yourself n make yourself suffer so lot~

Recently, i am quite close with Chingyan (Classmate)... He told me a lot bout his relationship's things... I am just be a listener~ sometime he need my advices, but i also don't know how to help him and cant give him any~ i feel so sorry to him~ He really helped me a lot~ I tried to help him also but failed~*Guilty*... The advice that i can give him is “拿得起,放得下"... This sentence i learned from a book... It's really easy to state, but hard to do so~ Me experience that before~ May be time is the best medicine for everything....

At home really make me feel relax and rejuvenating... Home sweet home~ My grandma at my home now~ She is sicked... I am pain when i saw her so suffer~ She cough till wake up from bed during mid-night... My grandma love me a lot since young... She took good care of me... Many people asked why i am so homesick~ i don't answer their question~ Just keep quiet... If she not sicked, for sure she will cook for me and try to cook some my favorite foods... As she sicked, I have to cook for her~ If i not at home, who else will cook for her~ yesterday, i cooked for her... She praised me, i am damn happy~ All that are worth for that praise~

No comments:

Post a Comment