Thursday, August 12, 2010

FREE~

Am i really free?! Actually not, still got 1 more test, quiz and assignment... This semester really tiring~ Need to do many self reading, prepare this, widen my range of thinking, etc... I twisted my brain a lot and my white hair become more and more... On top of that, due to the assignments and presentations, my exercise become less hence my weight gained~ ish~ Haha...May be i can use these few free weeks to exercise such as jogging, swimming, and badminton...

As now we are in Year 2, our relationship become closer and closer... What i mean is the friendship~ I get close to some friends that not that close as previous... Now, we all like 1 big gang already... I like this feeling... We celebrated someone birthday together, went to Melacca together and yamcha together too... This semester, i gained a lot of first time. For instant, went to McD bulatan pahang to study... I did enjoy this...

I worked for PC Fair again~ Same company- ACER... 3 days, i sold about 20+ laptops, 7 desktops, few monitors... Honestly, if you try to hard sale and hardworking, you can sell a lot... But if you compare with other company such as toshiba... then you will feel very unfair~ Toshiba you just need to sell bout 10 pieces then salary will be same as you sold 20+ laptops... Their commissions higher~ No need compare lar...Again, i am leader for this PcFair also... This time my members really troublemaker, not like previous~ Previous less problems and quite coordinated... Haiz... this time de really make me in trouble... Got 1 member sick then no come already... got 1 more is straight away find someone to replace her after 1st day... She told me that worked at Pc Fair is tiring... Please... which job you can easy to earn the salary... Ish~ then got another one 1st day come then 2nd day ask other people come... the people then sleep inside toilet... I cant even find him in few hours. Then got another 2 girls, their basic knowledge about the computer really low, but they willing to learn... I proud of them as well... they sold quite lot however cant hit my own target- total 150 pieces... In 3 days, we just sold 90 pieces... still far to reach my targets... Nvrm... Pc Fair really a great experiences... In these short periods, i saw a lot of type of people, character as well~ Haha... Have to communicate differently  with different customers~

Long time no go for shopping already... As PTPTN out already, i think i will go and buy some shirts to motivate myself or take it as presents for myself for this semester~ Haha...*craps*... Like what classmates told me, my wearing style just one kind and have to change it~ i hope that i can change that as well... hehe... Trying my best actually~ They told me that my wearing should be more and more 层次~ what to do with all those?! haha... Simple is the best for me~

Hahaha, that's all for this blog... Next blog i will talk more ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment