Friday, May 13, 2011

BirthDAy~

Thank you my classmates for celebrating my birthday~ ^^~

We celebrated at Chili's KLCC~ Yeah~ One of my favorite restaurant~
This time I got  a bag as my birthday gift.
Thank you and I will appreciate it~ It's useful~
Actually they bought me a bag because they said my old bag very ugly and terrible, so they decided to give me a new and nice one~ @.@
I really like it~ Thank you very muchie~ ^^~
Oh ya, they bought me a chocolate cake~ Yeah, I like it~ ^^~



Another BirthDay's Celebration...
Thank you my ex-classmates celebrating my birthday... (Foundation classmates and new friends- Shannyoon, YuXuan, ChongJin, Hoey)

This celebration was surprised! Really surprised~ ^^~

My birthday was after CNY this year~ 
Annchen, our tai ka jie~ She called me to go her house to gamble with ex-classmates... Without any noticed, I went there and gamble with them~ 
Once after gamble and I am keeping the cards and moneys... They shut down all light and at that moment i wanted to scold people why shut down the light~ Mana tau they brought a cake out from kitchen and sang birthday song~ 
Aiyoyoyo~ That time my emotion was fluctuated... From the bottom to the top... ( Angry- surprised) Hahahahaha~ I almost cry that time~ Aiya~ I don't know how to express it~

And they gave me a boxer as gift with many many bananassssssss on it~ Wuahahahahaha~ They wanted me to wear it on the spot~ LOL~ 
A bit Paiseh~ ^^~


Btw, I really thank you all~ Gave me unforgettable birthday~ ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment